Friday, January 9, 2009

Blahhh...

I was going to go photoshooting the other day, but it was raining something fierce, so I had to hold off. TODAY I was supposed to be on a plane to France, but I left my passport at my parent's home in California, so no Paris shots right now either. I am thinking of going on the 10th... so maybe you guys will be surprised with some shots from Paris? For now.... how about we compromise with these:


Photos from France! Eze Village to be exact, near Nice!









Okay, so I know that some of you may have realized that I coped out. These photos were posted to facebook as well. Don't worry, I will come through next week with BRAND NEW PHOTOS that will never see the light of day on facebook. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. ok but as long as you PROMISE. i'm kidding, these are still really nice. SO COLORFUL! and i really like that girl's red glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAA I like how we both notice the colors Marianne. I commented on the facebook versions and specifically said "the colors are so vivid!"

    I love being brain-twins with you.

    ReplyDelete